Bulova Men's 96B175 Precisionist Chronograph Watch by Bulova
- Precision timing to 1/1000th of a second
- 12-hour chronograph function
- Accurate to 10 seconds a year
- Signature continuously sweeping second hand
- Water-resistant to 300 M (984 feet)
- Black dial
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
The world's most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand. Most quartz watches are accurate to within 15 seconds/month. Precisionist is accurate to within 10 seconds/year.
The world's most advanced chronograph – offering 1/1,000-second precision over a twelve-hour time frame, with global accuracy to within ten seconds a year. In stainless steel with curved crystal, multiple-layer black carbon fiber and silver dial, chronograph measurement of hours, minutes, seconds, 1/10-seconds, 1/100-seconds and 1/1,000-seconds, red continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hour and minute hands, luminous markers, calendar, screw-back case, screw-down crown, patterned black rubber strap, and water resistance to 300 meters.