Invicta Men's 1514 I “Force Collection” Stainless Steel Cloth Strap Watch by Invicta
- Combine high style and high function with this Invicta watch, featuring a crisp white dial with stencil-like numerals, a stainless steel case, and a sturdy cloth strap with leather backing.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Construction features cloth strap with leather backing, protective mineral crystal dial window, and stainless steel case
- Features include luminosity, red second hand, date window at four o'clock position, tachymeter scale on inner bezel, and crown and pushers positioned at 9 o'clock position
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet)
An undeniable force to be reckoned with, the Invicta Men's 1514 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch is the perfect marriage of style and superior functionality. This rugged timepiece begins with a round 45mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a crisp white dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features black-lined Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 'o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A stellar addition to any watch collection, don't let this Invicta slip through your hands.