Omega Men's 3570.50.00 Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph Watch by Omega
- Omega 1861 Caliber Swiss mechanical-hand-wind chronograph used on the Moon; 48-Hour Power Reserve
- Functions without a battery; must hand wind crown to power watch
- Hesalite crystal; Luminescent hands and hour markers
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Chronograph functions; Tachymeter function
- Water-resistant to 50 M (167 feet)
Add a true classic to your timepiece collection with the latest generation of the amazingly precise and rugged Omega Speedmaster. This stainless steel manual winding men's watch is a replica of the first watch worn on the moon, and it's engraved on the back with the Omega Speedmaster emblem and notation of its flight qualification for all NASA manned space missions. It includes a powerful chronograph, which offers 12-hour, 30 minute and 1/10 second subdials. Distinctively masculine in design, it features a large, round silver stainless steel watch case with a tachymeter bezel in black with silver markings, and it measures 39.8mm wide.