Seiko Men's SKX173 Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Automatic Dive Watch by Seiko
- A versatile, sporty design graces this Seiko watch, whose automatic movement maintains reliable time without need of a battery.
- With its automatic self-winding movement, this analog-display watch never needs a battery.
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features unidirectional bezel, day and date functions, and luminosity
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
This 21-jewel, automatic watch winds itself with the motion of your wrist, so you'll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel case and features a black dial with three-hand function, easy-to-read bar markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three o'clock position. Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed time. With its Lumibrite hands, markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark conditions. The watch secures to a comfortable, extra-long, pressure-vented urethane strap that fastens with a buckle closure. Designed for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.